Wednesday, November 12, 2008

On Saturday, we had tickets to the BSU game. Shon and I are the only ones that went, actually. Janae, Shon's sister, so graciously tended the boys. It was so great to be able to sit and enjoy each others company without being interrupted. I felt a little bad because Ty would have really loved it. We got them a t-shirt and ball for them to make up for it. But I think they had a great time playing with their cousins. The game was awesome. I love the whole feeling there is at college games. Tons of excited people, tailgaters, noise, I just love the atmosphere. I haven't been to a game for a long time and I loved it.
Now for the most exciting part....the band!!! Look at all those sax players!! I now I am totally a band geek, but I loved seeing the band. They marched all over the parking lot with all the fans and tailgaters before the game and just help hype everyone up. When we got to our seats, they all came out on the field and did their formations and stuff. Awesome!! Shon just laughed at me because I got so excited, but I love bands!!
Cam is just growing like crazy. The day we left for our trip, I took him to the doctor for his 9 mo check. He is 21 pounds, actually a little less than I thought he was. Just perfect, the doc said. But when he looked in Cam's ears, he said they looked terrible. Come to find out he had a double ear infection and I didn't even know. So I had to get him an antibiotic before we left. It gave him diarrhea so he had a sore bum while we were gone. I think it has done the trick though. He is just getting bigger every day. This is what I found him doing yesterday so now he thinks he is so big and does it all day.






4 comments:

Alison said...

You would love Texas football. The half time shows are amazing. Both teams perform, always. In fact, the football team waits on the sidelines for the bands to finish to start the second half of the game. We were shocked the first time we saw that. We have become band geeks too. Thanks to our girls being in band.

Emily K. said...

Thanks for the video! I've already watched it like 5 times already. What a big, cute boy. I wish it wasn't so dark, though. You can't see him very well. I'm glad you guys had fun, and you'll always be a band geek. Do you still have your sax? You should rip it out, and see if you can still play like the good ol' days. That would be fun. Oh, by the way, you totally won a million dollars for "Name that Tune." I don't think that anyone else had a clue. We are Top Gun lovers, like no one else. When I get a million dollars, I will give it to you.

TomandEmily said...

He's so adorable! Glad you had a fun time on your trip but I'm really glad you're back. Can't wati to visit with you more.

Natali Jolley said...

Cute little boy! I think that the blue field looks funny too. BUT, It looks like a blast. I love that pic of Cam in the water. How cute.