Sunday, March 15, 2009

Walking baby and a few boring thoughts

Well, Cam is doing it. He is walking. But sad to say I have no pictures or videos yet of him doing it. I am not very good lately with taking pictures. But he is so darn cute and very proud of himself. Just this week he really figured it out and now is off to the races. He sticks his chest out and keeps his arms up for balance and just goes. He loved walking the halls today at church.

My mom is here for a few days. She made a spontaneous trip to Idaho yesterday because Whitney has a performance tomorrow. It is fun to have her here. I was very thankful she was here today for church because I did singing time and it would have been impossible with him walking all over the place.

Tyler and Zack are doing well. They got over their influenza (hooray) and are feeling back to normal. Tyler is getting a little burned out on school, I think. Sometimes he just doesn't want to go and makes a fuss. And I found out he hasn't been doing his work in school. Hopefully he is just going through a phase. But I think he is a really good student. It is weird that he knows so much. He is just getting so big. Zack was so excited the other day because we got to go and register for kindergarten. He had a lot of fun. But now he thinks kindergarten starts right now. He doesn't want to wait the summer.

Soccer is starting soon. Ty and Zack will be playing this season. Zack is so excited that he is finally old enough to get to do something. It is still pretty cold, so I am not to excited yet. But it is fun to watch them.

We are going to Seattle in about 11 days to visit Emily and Jake. I am so excited. It is spring break for the kids so we get to stay for a few days. I think we are all ready for a break from reality for a while. It should be a fun little vacation.

Life is pretty good. Not too exciting right now, but at least it is not bad, right.

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

Ahh, I was very disappointed when I didn't see a picture or video of your little boy walking. There is no excuse!!! Get that camera out, and start clicking! I am glad that Mom is there to visit for a few days, and hope you are all having a good time without us. At least you're coming up here soon. It's been snowing, and snowing here, and it makes me really nervous every time, because it has to stop by next week, so you guys can make it through the passes, and get up here alright. Can't wait!!

Alison said...

Seattle sounds fun. Have you ever seen the underground city in Seattle? Kinda cool! Reading Emily's comment and all the snow up there, it sounds like you need to take a trip down south :)...someplace warm. Have a fun spring break!!