Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello...to all who might have missed me

Well, it has been a long time since I posted anything here. Sorry to my sisters who are about the only ones who check this anyway. I just haven't felt like doing it lately. And somehow Cam has changes some setting so when I am on the internet, some pages are tiny and I can't even read them. That is why I haven't been commenting on peoples blogs because I can't see anything. I finally figured out how to tweek it a little, but it still isn't right. So here is our summer at a glance. (the pictures are chronologically backwards, sorry) This top picture is at the zoo. The boys love the zoo!!

Shon had a birthday. It was a fun one. He is now 34!!! WOW
Tyler played real baseball this summer. He was so excited. It was pitching machine. I have never watched one of those things working. Those balls come pretty darn fast at those kids, but Ty did so good. He loved it. I think that baseball is his favorite sport. Just wish that the season lasted more than a month in the summer.
Tyler had a birthday!! Big 7!! I can't believe how much he has grown up and matured. He is definitely amazing to me everyday. Man, the kid is smart and such a big helper. Cameron loves him and Ty helps me so much with him. Don't get me wrong, he still whines and complains and sometimes makes me want to strangle him. But he is kind and sweet most of the time!!


Ben and Heidi cam to visit in June when Bryan and Mary blessed Payton. It sure was fun. The boys had a blast all together. We did a lot of outside things. This is at a park where there is a pretty stream that goes through it. This tree limb goes all the way across to the other side. The boys where scared at first to climb on it, but soon lost their fear and loved it.
This is 7 of my parents 10 grand boys. Very cute, I think.

Our summer has been very busy. But we have had fun. It started out really stressfull because of a job change opportunity for Shon. It all turned out just fine. His job now is really good. I am so incredibly proud of him. I can't really explain in words my feeling of how grateful I am to have married such a hard working, dedicated man. He has worked his tail off for as long has I have known him, in school and work. And it has payed off. His new job is a very much deserved promotion and I know he will excell at it, as he has in all that he has done.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Yea!! Your back!! Do your parents have any granddaughters? It sounded like only boys.

Am I included in the "sisters"? I keep checkin in.

Post again soon...please.

Kristie Taylor said...

Sounds like you had a fun summer! your family is adorable... you boys all look so much alike! keep bloggin! :) I am trying to get back into blogging too.

Emily K. said...

Thanks for the update. I love seeing pictures of your boys.

Celinda said...

I love to look at your blog. Thank you for the pictures and run down on you summer. What beautiful grandchildren I have!