Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mary's birthday

Mary's birthday is the same day as Zack's. I felt a little bad because Zack really didn't want to share it at all. He told her that "It can only be for one kid. No Mary's on my birthday. I don't like you on my birthday." But Mary and Bryan came down and we celebrated both. She didn't even care that most of the attention was on Zack. But she did bring her birthday present with her which is a 10 week old boxer puppy named Allie. She is really cute and Mary was so excited. Bryan got her from somebody in Rigby. The boys are not fans of dogs, so they were a little stand offish. But they will get used to her.
Sorry I am not the best picture taker. I should have turned on the flash or something. I don't know. Zack is a lot more willing to get to know Allie then Tyler is.

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

It looks like you have new blinds in your house. They look way cool!

Natali Jolley said...

CUTE CUTE PUPPY. I bet Mary loved her. I thought that Zack liked dogs? I guess I dont know for sure.