Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunglasses


I don't know about all of you, but sunglasses are an essential part of my wardrobe. I blame it on being a contact wearer. But I always have to have sunglasses on when it is sunny or I think that I will probably die. I don't have to have expensive ones. Walmart cheapies are great for me. Shon doesn't like to wear them. The last pair he bought was on his mission 12 years ago, and he only bought them because the cute girl at the counter told him they looked good on him. Sunglasses annoy him more than they help.

But there are people who need sunglasses like me. Taylee and Rohne won't go outside at all without theirs. It is really cute. They have sensitive eyes and very fair skin. I love it that there are people that need them as much as me. But I did have to go out and buy my boys some after Emily and her kids were here. Tyler and Zack now think they need them everytime they go outside. They put them on their heads like I do when I am inside and then when they go outside, they forget they are there and leave them in the same place. I just laugh.

5 comments:

Emily K. said...

Thank you for not making fun of me! They do have really sensitive eyes! I have tried to make them better, but it jsut isn't working. Ya gotta keep 'em happy.

Natali Jolley said...

They are all stylin in their glasses. I have to wear mine too Holl. I go through sunglasses quicker than I go through socks. I can't keep track of them to save my life. But, I have to have them so I just keep buying them I too am fine with Wal-mart cheapies. TJMax is a good bet too!

Celinda said...

I'm sure the more kids protect their eyes the better they will be as they grow older. So I think sunglasses are a great idea to get children to wear. Tyler and Zack may need to wear them on their eyes to get the benefit however. How funny. I'm so proud of my children and what great parents they are.

TomandEmily said...

Tom goes through sunglasses faster than anyone I've ever seen. I have 6 pairs hanging around at the moment because I just get tired of the same pair and want something different. But we both need to have them. My kids love them but they never last very long.

Kristie Taylor said...

ha ha that is so cute!! i love my sunglasses too!! :)