Monday, April 21, 2008

Wishing and Hoping

When Ben and Heidi were here a few weekends ago, we had a great sunny and pretty warm day. So we played outside and then went to a park that is within walking distance. Man it was nice to be outside without freezing. I have had cabin fever. I also really enjoy walking (outside is much better than my treadmill). But we haven't yet had any consecutive nice days. It is warm one day and the next it snows. Idaho springs leave much to be desired.


I just thought this was cute all the boys lined up ready to cross the street. The one in the yellow helmet is Katon, our neighbor that I tend. Heidi and I were behind with the strollers. This was a great day with warm weather.
Now this is the next week. I really wanted to get out of the house so we walked to the same park. We only stayed about 10 minutes at the most because we were freezing. The wind comes a howling and it gets cold fast. Well, we tried. I am just wishing and hoping to have some nice warm days!!!
Tyler loves monkey bars or anything like that. And he is pretty good. I can remember as a kid loving the rings and bars and my hands getting so sore until I got big callouses on them.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

I am right there with ya. I can't wait for warmer weather. Natali called today, and said that they were at the park with 71 degree weather. Oh, how I was jealous! Cute pictures of the kids, and little Josh.

Natali Jolley said...

We have had a few perfect days her in Iowa. They will come to Idaho too I am sure. Thanks for all the pictures. I think the boys all lined up is the cutest

Celinda said...

I sure remember your children's blistered hands from hours of hanging on the rings. Hope that you get some warm weather soon for you and the boys. Those are really cute pictures. Thanks

Celinda said...

I wish we could edit comments. I meant that I remember you and your siblings blistered and calloused hands. You loved to be monkeys.