Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long time, No post...

I realize I haven't posted for awhile, (even though you sisters are really the only ones who check this often I think and I talk to you) so I will post a few things about the goings on in the Shuldberg house.
We have been keeping busy with school, soccer, work and just life. Ty is loving first grade. I was a little worried about him before school started but he has done great. I am glad he is loving to read. At first, he didn't really want to do it too much but now he does.
Zack is finally in preschool and wishes he could go everyday instead of just two days a week. He loves his "school friends" and loves to tell me all about his day.
Cam is just getting big by the second. Milestones seem to be reached daily and I kinda wish he would stop growing for a while. But he is a joy to have around. He is so close to crawling it is scary, and got his first tooth this week (which has been a little hairy because of the grouchiness).
Shon is very busy with work and his church calling. I don't know how I got so lucky to find and catch him but I am eternally grateful I did. He is such a wonderful man (I could get mushy but I could go on forever so I won't).
Well, I am just trying to be a good wife and mother. Sometimes I feel like I have it and most of the time I don't. But I just keep trying. My life is good. I love my kids and husband and they love me, too. What more can you ask for, right?
Here's a few pictures of the kids. I seem to never have any of Shon and I (I guess someone has to take them, right?).

3 comments:

TomandEmily said...

Such handsome boys you have. It's hard to keep up on blogs sometimes but eventually we get to it.

Emily K. said...

I love your kids so much, and I love you and your husband too. Thanks for the cute videos. I just love you guys!!! What else can I say?

Alison said...

The boys look great. Life is too busy sometimes.