Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where's Waddles?!

Whenever we go to the library, it takes Tyler about 30 seconds to pick out a few books. He just doesn't really care too much about what he gets. But Zack is a whole different story. I takes him forever and he picks out about 20 till I tell him he can only have 4 or 5. This last time we went, he picked out a Where's Waldo book. I remember really liking them when I was younger and he loves activity books so I knew he would like it. We habe spent quite a bit of time trying to find Waldo!! It was so cute, tonight after dinner, Ty and Zack got that Waldo book and searched. Ty kept saying "Waddles, look I found Waddles!!" I told him how to say Waldo, but he just couldn't quite make it come out right. It was really funny to see them so intent.
"Look Mom! We found Waddles!!"
Concentration
The Eastern Idaho State Fair came into town, well actually Blackfoot (about 30 miles down the road) so we decided to give it a try. We went on Saturday anticipating hot weather and a ton of people. It was very hot and there were a ton of people but it was still fun. Our kids are now old enough that they really love the carnival rides. So we decided to get them wristbands which got them on all the rides as many times as they wanted for the day. Shon and I have always pretty much hated the rides because they are about 3 or 4 dollars per ride and they last a minute. So we decided to just buck up and let the kids ride what they wanted this year. They loved it!! When we went into the actual fair part to look at the animals and booths, they kept saying, "Let's go back to the fair!!" We didn't do the things I really like to do at the fair, but the kids had a blast. Our friends Tom and Emily came with us and we had so much fun!!
This was Tyler's favorite ride. It was a small roller coaster but was really fun. They went on it a lot!

Best friends Tyler and Austin
This is Tyler a few days after he got the black eye (refer to the earlier post). It looked pretty bad for a while.

Cameron sure loves to eat real food. He likes almost everything. This is how he likes carrots.

5 comments:

Emily K. said...

Oh, I love that face babies make when they don't like something. Thanks for a great laugh. He is the cutest kid ever. Where's Waddles, is hilarious. I wish I could be there with you and Whit, and your kids.

Alison said...

We almost always go to the State Fair. We love it. We check out the animals and booths before we even walk through the rides. Then we let the kids ride for awhile. They like the rides and Brian and I love the food. YUM!!

Celinda said...

I love the pictures and news. Thank you for sharing. Tyler's eye is looking better. I'm amazed at the healing power of the human body. Can't wait to see you sometime. Cameron is sooooo cute, and look at that great hair! Have fun searching for Waddles! Tell the boys that I love them.

Josh and Alayna said...

Hey Holly, this is Alayna. I just wanted to say thanks for the comment when we had our baby. You have such a cute family and all your boys are adorable. Ouch on the eye, I hope it continues to get better.

Kristie Taylor said...

hey there holly, you have such a great family i just love reading about your life! :) poor little tyler, thats quite the black eye! hope all stays well!