Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching-up

We have had a few excited times around here since the last time I posted. Natali and Bryce came and that was awesome to see them!! Natali suggested we go to the zoo one day while she was here. I remember when her and Bryce were dating, that was one of their favorite things to do. So we went, the boys, me, Natali and mom.
We saw this cute family of ducks. They got out of their little pond and started walking down the path. The mommy was really quite nervous but the babies were very curious. They got within touching distance of us. It was so cute. Zack thought it was great!!

My two cute birdies. Zack loved his map. He kept directing us all through the zoo and everything on the map, we had to see.
Of course we had to brush the goats. Look how brave Ty is. He looks a little freaked but he actually did it really well. He is getting so much more brave around animals.


The majestic king of the forest! (My favorite part.)
Here we are enjoying the warm weather we had while Nat and Bryce were here. This is Bryce and Bryan playing Redneck golf or Chux golf. Pretty fun!!
Tyler showing of his mad Tramp tricks
I think she was doing a cheerleader move. WHAT?!


My Beautiful mother and amazing husband enjoying our bountiful shade!
So that evening, our friends Tom and Emily and their kids came to visit. The day before, Shon had moved the tramp next to the pool and the boys loved jumping into it. Tom told Keaton, their kamakaze boy, to go jump in the pool and of course he did. That started a pool party in undies! They sure had fun. (We don't usually let the boys swim on Sunday, so they thought it was a treat.)

A line of boys in their undies.

4 comments:

Alison said...

You sure can see their tan line now. Keep enjoying your summer.

Emily K. said...

What great pictures!! I love that you are always surrounded by boys. Nat, You, and Mom are sure outnumbered. I wish I could have been there to have lots of fun with you guys, but we will hopefully see you in like 8 days! Is it that soon? Yippee!!

Kristie Taylor said...

Looks like life is WONDERFUL for you!!! i sure miss you hamblins!!! )

TomandEmily said...

(this is Tom) Sorry I was Satan that Sunday and made your boys sin! In their undees no less! It was still fun. Thanks for being patient with me. You have a great family and you are totally blessed.