Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer fun!!

Cameron is just getting so big. He has really got such a cute and loving personality. He smiles at anyone who will talk to him and he is quick to laugh. I don't know what I did to get such a good boy. He is so pleasant most of the time. It is hard to believe that he is five months old!! Tyler and Zack love to make him laugh, which he does a lot for them. He sleeps all night and doesn't even wake up very early. My, what a ray of sunshine he is in our home. Such a blessing, I am so grateful for. We sure love him.

He has started rolling over. This is at the beginning of his roll. He just rolls one way and can't quite get from is belly back on his back. He kind of uses his head as a pivot and moves around it to face other directions. I think we are at the point of no return. He will be all over the place in no time at all!!

We have had an abundance of warm, sunny days here, which has been awesome!! Tyler and Zack have almost lived in their swimming suits. Between our house, the neighbors and our friends Tom and Emily's, they have spent a lot of time enjoying the sun. I know you can't tell from the pictures, but they are so, so tan. It is pretty darn cute.


Zack here chillin' on the slide. His friend Katon was over on this day and they were playing lots of games on the swing set. They are really good at make believe. Most of the time I can't figure out how they come up with their stories. Rachel (Katon's sister) was in the pool with Tyler. Both of them are little fishes. The love the water.

Rachel has taught Tyler some cool tricks this summer. It is good to see Tyler loving the water this year. It is the first year he isn't scared. I attribute some of that to Rachel and her tricks.

This is Ty as he is going in for a cannon ball. All the kids line up and go one after the other with their cannon balls. It is pretty fun to watch.
They have also loved putting the sprinkler under the trampoline. But I don't have any pictures of that. The have loved that so much that we haven't bought a new slide-n-slide. Fun times!!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

Those are two really cute kids, Whitney and I are sitting here thinking. Thanks for the pictures. Tyler is quite the swimmer! Who needs swimming lessons when you have Rachel around?

Emily K. said...

I think I actually commented while you were still doing the post. I didn't even see those great pictures of Cam! What a cute, cute, cute boy. You didn't tell me that he was rolling over when I talked to you today. His hair is really coming in, and standing up all over the place. Handsome boys!

Natali Jolley said...

Wow, your boys look so BIG. I can't believe how big they have gotten. I can't wait to see you all. Maybe we'll have to have a pool party too!

Alison said...

It's nice to see that summer has arrived up north! Hopefully you'll have it for a few more days. Your kids look happy. Keep up the good work.