Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crawling Baby = better cleaning



He is so excited that he can get where he wants to go. "Look how big I am , Mom!!"

Aside from the fact that these two faces are incredibly adorable, they are a little frustrating sometimes. I knew this day was inevitable, but hoped it wouldn't happen. These two have very short haircuts because, yes, you guessed it... THEY CUT THEIR OWN HAIR. It's really not too bad, pretty easy to hide, but still. I always thought just girls did that to themselves!!
This is a usual activity for these two while Tyler is at school. Cam will actually sit there for quite awhile.

So Cam is crawling all over the place. Now I am in the mode of making sure there is nothing on the floor that he might choke on, which is hard!! And man it is hard to keep track of the little guy. He is pretty darn content, though, which is nice. But I do remember how much they love to hang out at your feet when they figure out how to get around. I almost step on him a lot.

I have been making salsa lately with tomatoes from my inlaws garden. Yummy. But my house smells like salsa for a few days after and I get a little tired of that. I sure am not a good gardener so I am so glad that my inlaws share with us. I love fresh produce, not only for the taste, but it is so pretty!

All in all, we are pretty happy. I got sick over the weekend and am praying that I didn't share with the rest of the fam. So far so good!! Shon is on call this week and that makes him pretty stressed, but we make it through. Things are good.

I was uploading a video to go on this post, but waited for 2 1/2 hours and it never finished. Does anybody know why that would happen? I will try again tomorrow cus it is really cute!!

6 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

Jackson just started crawling too - it's hard to keep little things away with 2 older ones around to create messes.

Emily K. said...

When it takes that long, and doesn't download isn't working properly. Just keep trying. It's done that to me quite a few times. I can't believe your boys cut their own hair. What little troublemakers!! I can't believe how big Cam is getting. And, that thumb is adorable!! Cute cute pictures. I love your kids!!!

Celinda said...

He must be going forward now! What a big step toward a being a big boy. Children cutting their own hair sure brings back memories of bangs that are 1/4" long and bald spots on little curly heads. I wonder how far back in history we could trace children with those kinds of haircuts? If it hasn't happened in your family---beware!
Great pictures of beautiful boys.

Natali Jolley said...

wow, he is a big boy. I can't wait to see him and your other boys. I know December is still a ways away, but you know I am counting days already. I hope your fam doesn't get sick either. I'll see you soon!

Fyfe Family said...

AMEN to the crawling=better cleaning! Cash has been crawling for a few weeks now and I am CONSTANTLY vaccuming, sweeping, dusting, etc. He will put ANYTHING in his mouth!!

Alison said...

I love that picture of Cam and Zack. Especially that thumb sucker!