Monday, October 13, 2008

What a week!!

Zack took this of Cam. Pretty darn cute, I must say.

We have had an interesting week. Last weekend, we went to Utah to see some friends. We sure had a great time visiting and getting a chance to catch up. But on Sunday, I woke up feeling a little strange. By about 10:00, I was down for the count. A flu bug bit me hard and it was pretty miserable. I could hardly move, except to head to the bathroom. Let alone just feeling terrible, I felt worse that I was at our friends house and I couldn't even visit with them. All I did was curl up in a ball. (Thank you Pam for letting me be such a bum and for playing with my kids!!) That evening, I was feeling a little better so we headed home. But I was still sick. The only thing I hoped was that the rest of my family would not get it.

So we went through the week, with me getting stronger everyday, and nobody else getting sick. Well, Friday night it hit Zack and Tyler. They were up most of the night throwing up. I felt so bad. But by Saturday afternoon, they were feeling better.

Then Cameron somehow got pink eye. Poor kid could hardly open his eyes Sunday evening and night. But I had some antibiotic drops for that and they are looking good now. Just hope nobody else gets that.

I was feeling pretty confident that the sick had passed Shon by. But today he came home for lunch and was very achey. Poor guy has it now. Dang.

Well, that is my story. I hope nobody we were around gets this because it isn't fun. Sorry if anyone else gets this darn flu. Maybe it will stay in Utah.

3 comments:

Kristie Taylor said...

oh girl, that sux!!! the flu is such an awful thing to have, pink eye too! hopefully since you all got it this time you dont get it again for a long time! hope you all feel better :) Next week will be better for sure :)

Emily K. said...

Ahhh, so Shon got it too. Poor guy. Rohne was up last night gagging, and dry heaving, and I thought for sure that subconsciously you had passed it onto us through the phone. . . But, this morning he's fine. We were at Jer & Mo's last night doing gingerbread houses, and I think me may have eaten one too many pieces of candy!! I hope Shon gets better soon.

Celinda said...

Your Father has it now. I guess that I got it from you and he got it from me. By the way the visit with you and your great family was worth the sick. Love, Mom