Saturday, October 25, 2008

A whole new world (revisited)

Before Cameron was born, my two boys were pretty easy. They were at the age of entertaining themselves and could even get themselves a snack or drink for themselves is needed. I could even take a little nap without them napping if I wanted to. Ty was 6 and Zack was 4 and it was pretty easy. I guess I kind of forgot that a baby is a little more work. Now that he is here, I remember a whole lot of things that aren't really easy (but fun and great, though). Crawling is our new thing and I remember the things I have to be on top of to protect the little guy. Anyway, I love all these baby stages. This is how I found Cam after his nap yesterday. Pulled himself up an everything. WOW. He was very proud of himself. I was making pizza for lunch later and before I knew it, he found the flour bucket. Oh man he thought it was fun.

I try everyday to enjoy and love all these stages of my children. Sometimes it is hard to just sit back and take it all in. I seem to always think that my house isn't clean enough, I have to get the laundry done, I don't have time to play a game with Zack and I really wish that I would just forget about those things for awhile and take advantage of them really wanting to spend time with me. Man, I love being a mom. I hope that my kids love me as much.

A little update on the rest:
1. Ty is done with soccer, which is good because it is pretty darn cold here. He loves school and is doing so well. I am impressed with him every day.
2. Zack is loving preschool and wishes he could go everyday. He loves that he has that is his now, that he does by himself. What a sweet spirit he has.
3. Cameron, as mentioned before changes daily. He is such a happy kid. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a good natured baby.
4. Shon is really busy. His work he loves but is very busy. But he is managing it very well. The church calling is very busy also and takes a lot of his time, but blessings come because of his diligence. He is amazing.
5. I am trying to live life better everyday. Happy and healthy.
2. Zack is lov

7 comments:

Emily K. said...

Are you sure you guys can't come up to visit? I miss your family terribly. Cam is so great, and such a blessing to this whole family, I think. His face lights up everything when he is around. He makes me happier just looking at him now.

Natali Jolley said...

Zack is lov, yes he is. I love you and your kids. What a great family. I will see you all soon! We are coming that direction for Christmas. Hopefully we will get to spend some quality time together.

Celinda said...

Holly you are a wonderful Mother. I love to watch you with your children, and they are fortunate little fellows. Good job, Cameron!

Alison said...

Flour, not too big of a deal. Babies get into some fun things, as you know. I love the photo of him in his crib.

Kristie Taylor said...

Oh how fun holly!! Cameron has the cutest smile EVER!! HaHa the flour bucket looks like so much fun... I remember doing that as a little girl! :) Keep posting I love reading about your family! :)

TomandEmily said...

Such a cute cute little guy. He can always make me smile!

Candy said...

LOVE those pictures of Cameron in the flour! And in his bed, he is getting so big! I too feel like I always have other htings to do, laundry, bathrooms to clean, dishes to do, things to sew, food to cook, toys to pick up, and I really should just STOP and play with my kids. They will be grown before I know it and so I'm trying to give myself some good time every day to just hang out with them. Thanks for the post!