Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goings on in the our home


So not much has been going on around here lately. Cameron has actually been a little under the weather. Poor kid has had diarrhea for what seems like 2 weeks. I think that there are a couple different instances but still. I can't get the poor kids bum healed!! (he is still been a darn good kid though). I have two new callings. I am now a teacher to 12 Sunbeams. WOW!! I have never taught that age before so it is a fun experience. I also got a stake calling as the Primary Music Leader. I think I can figure that one out pretty fast. I as kept busy, which is good.

Last week we went to Red Robin a couple of times. It is a brand new restaurant here so they had their training days and we got to go two nights in a row. Yummy!! It was fun and even better because it was free. We will patronize it in the future.

We threw Mary a baby shower a week and a half ago and I am very slow about putting pics up about it. It was fun. Mary's sister, Amy came from Boise to help put in on. I think Mary had a good time and got some great things. Not as many people were there as she expected, so she was a little disappointed, but it was still great!! The boys played downstairs and tried to stay our of the women space. But they still ate the yummy food. (She is due on march 19th and is having a boy to add to the Hamblin clan. He will be my folks 9th grandson! Only one granddaughter. This is Bryan and Mary's first baby, for those of you how don't know!)





P.S. Piano lessons are going well. I have 8 students. It has been really fun so far. I love music and I hope that I can help my students develop a love for it also.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

What a cute picture of Cameron and Mary in the first one. I'm sure you are a great music teacher. You have always had a gift for touching children. I love the new post. Thanks for the updates.

Josh and Alayna said...

Wow so many boys. Our Hamblin family has 5 girls and 1 boy. Mary Beth looks so cute and all of your boys are darling! My family says hi to you all.

Celinda said...

Cute post! Thank you for pics of the shower. I'm glad you are enjoying your piano lessons and your very busy life. Take care of yourself as you hurry from one thing to the next.

Natali Jolley said...

How much would you charge me for piano? I want to learn SOOOOO much and you are my favorite teacher. Good job on Mary's shower.