Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holly's Birthday





Holly's birthday has come and past. She is a year older and a year wiser. We had a party for her. Marybeth and Bryan brought the cake. The cake was better then " " Cake. It was really yummy. Holly got everything she had ever wanted. Clothes, Decorations, and a temple clothes bag. The kids were less than impressed. They tried to act excited about the unusual gifts adults seem to desire. We were surrounded by friends and family and I think that is the way Holly prefers it. It was a good day by all reports. We wish you all could have attended the celebration.

3 comments:

Celinda said...

I wish that we were closer so we could participate in more fun times. Looks like a great birthday. We sure love the birthday girl and her beautiful family.

Emily K. said...

I, too, wish we could have been in on the festivities. I really wish I could have had a bite of that better than *** Cake. I think I will have to make myself one of those, just because. It is kind of nice to have Shon do a blog post. You do a great job, Holl, but it's fun to see a different style of writing, and know that it's not you. Happy Birthday. I love the necklace. It looks really good on you. You're beautiful as ever.

Natali Jolley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am going back and leaving comments on all your blogs because I have been lax lately on that duty.