Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

I know I am really late posting about Easter, but better late than never I guess. I actually feel like I am late with most things nowadays. But that is a whole post in itself. Easter was fun. We went to Shon's folks on Saturday for a yummy brunch and Egg Hunt. The kids had lots of fun. Grandma had hidden the eggs first, then I had to hide them again a few times for them.

Not such a great shot of me. Hope you can't see my underwear. Just don't zoom in on this one. But Cam was so cute. He had no idea what to do at first, but when he figured it out, he loved it!!
Grandma helping with the last few they couldn't find.
Our friends Tom and Emily have an annual egg hunt at their house the Saturday before Easter. It is so fun because tons of kids show up. We have to make sure that everyone had 12 eggs to be fair.
Cam wanted to ride in their tractor more that finding eggs.
Easter morning was good. The Easter bunny actually brought the boys light savers (as they are called in our house). Pretty excited. Didn't get many pictures that morning, not sure why.
Easter morning we woke up to finding more eggs. Then Shon had to leave for meetings as usual on Sundays. I loved Easter morning and focusing on Christ. I seemed to be so on top of getting the boys and myself ready with out my usual grouchiness. I was a little nervous because I had to sing in sacrament, but it was a great morning. Church was great and I think the song was good and then we had a yummy ham dinner with Shon's folks and MaryBeth, Bryan, Payton and Whitney.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

Thanks for the Easter photos! Yes, I'm loving the first one of your backside. Very good shot of you. If you tell people not to zoom in, they probably will, and you couldn't see your underwear. You're looking so trim nowadays. You're getting smaller, while I'm getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

Natali Jolley said...

Hooray for Easter! I did zoom in on that picture and I saw london I saw france . . . But I DIDN'T see Holly's underpants. I am so clever huh. Wow, I can hardly contain the cleverness inside me. It just comes out sometimes and we all get to be a part of it. What a lucky girl you were to be such a part of it today. LATA SISTA!

TomandEmily said...

I love Easter but it makes me want warmer weather faster. And I just don't like how mother nature teases us.

Celinda said...

I looked at the picture of Julie in the yard with the kids and I thought, "Why does she have wings on? It's Easter not Christmas." Then my eyes saw the scene as it really was. Funny!