Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cameron's birthday was on Sunday. I am having a hard time believing he is actually one. Has it really been a whole year since I had him? Wow!! Well, we had a little party for him and he seemed to have fun. Cake and ice cream and presents!! Who wouldn't have fun, right? He's not walking yet. Seems to not be interested at all. Crawling works great, I suppose. He is actually a little bit of a chicken. But he sure is wild, just like his big brothers. He has had a bad cold, though and ear infection in both ears. Poor kid. But it seems he is on the mend so I am so glad.
I have been a little under the weather myself, so the post is a few days late. Happy Birthday Cameron!!!

8 comments:

Emily K. said...

Gosh, he is cute! And, looking older every picture I see of him. How do they grow up so fast? I'm glad he had a wonderful 1st Birthday. It looks like the party was a hit. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Love you guys!

hamblin clan said...

Hi Holly! Very, very cute! I can't believe how big he is already. It's so fun to read your blog and get caught up on your life. Jed and Jake love to see pictures of Tyler and Zack. Love ya.

Natali Jolley said...

I can't believe that he is two either! I am so amazed how fast he grew up. He really is one of the cutest children you have. And you have two other really adorable children so that says a lot. I hope things are doing well, and that you get better soon!

Collette said...

I can't believe it has been a year! It seems like I was just reading about him being born and anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine.
What a cutie. I can't believe how much hair. It makes him look so much older than 1. You have such cute boys!

Emily K. said...

I'm glad that Natali doesn't believe that he is two, because he really isn't 2. He's just one. She is one crazy gal.

Celinda said...

Wish we could of been there to celebrate also. Looks like a great birthday. Thanks for the pics. We love you all.

Alison said...

WOW!! Where has the time gone. Happy birthday Cameron!!

Kristie Taylor said...

wow its been a year already? where is time flying to?