Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess the boy!!

The other day I was going through some pictures that I haven't put into albums or anything and I came across a pic that if I didn't remember the circumstance, I wouldn't have been able to tell which of my boys it was. It made me realize even more that I need to label who is who on my pictures. Everyone always says that I have three little clones, but pictures really show how much they really do look alike. Can you tell who is who?










P.S. So I know you can tell which ones are scanned from photos and which are off my digital, but pretend you can't. My word I have cute boys, don't you think?

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

I actually had to look twice at some of the pictures of Cam, and Zacky. I think they look pretty similar sometimes. But then, if you just see what is digital, then you know. Ty has his own distinct look, but I totally agree with you, that your boys are the cutest!!

Natali Jolley said...

I really like all those pics. I can tell Tyler apart, but Zacky and Cam look a lot a like. Cam has different teeth than Zacky. That is how I could tell.

Celinda said...

Zack, Zack, Tyler, Tyler Zack Cameron, Cameron, Cameron, Tyler. Is that right. It is pretty hard, and they really are all cute.

Kristie Taylor said...

awww they are cute... yes they all look tons alike!! :) I dont know them so had a very hard time :)