Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just a cute pictures of Zack.
Life is pretty good here. Not much to report. The boys are excited that they don't have school tomorrow and Shon is excited he doesn't have work tomorrow. I am excited because I get to mend pants tomorrow. Yippee for me!! Man, boys are hard on pants. How does it happen so quickly. I swear, I turn around and all their pants have holes in the knees. We'll see when I get done tomorrow how much I need to go shopping. Ty is growing so fast that I am afraid everything we have for him is just to short. See, you can tell that not much is going on if I am blogging about my boys pants situation!! How exciting am I, right?!
Tyler loves to entertain Cameron and tonight he had him laughing about as hard as we have ever heard. Zack and I were doing a puzzle and Cam was mad at me because I wouldn't let him "help". Shon put him on this chair and Ty started teasing him with an umbrella and he thought it was so funny.

6 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

Hey Holly. We decided to go private on our blog and I didn't have your email. Send me an email if you'd like an invite. Thanks. lshuldberg@yahoo.com

Emily K. said...

Tay said, "that's laughing? It sounds like screaming!" Man, that is cute. How fun that you captured it on video. The best part is seeing him stand up there with no clothes on. Chubby baby bodies are the cutest!!! Good luck with the pants mending. Hope you can salvage some.

Taylor Family said...

I don't think there anything much cuter than babies laughing.

Kristie Taylor said...

awww.... how cute!!:) gotta love baby laughs! Cute pics and videos holly!:)

TomandEmily said...

When Cameron laughs everyone laughs. I love it!

Celinda said...

That was a great video! I've heard some Mothers say that their boys didn't wear out pant knees! I think that they were dreaming. Happy mending.