Monday, January 28, 2008

Two handsome boys!!



My Sundays are a little easier for the time being because we just switched to 11:00 church. I say for the time being because I have yet to get three boys ready for church. We will see how it goes in the next few weeks. Anyway, I got the kids and myself ready and I just couldn't help but notice that I have two of the most handsome boys ever. They look all grown up in their shirt and ties. Tyler even went into the bathroom and said "Mom, I look like Dad in my tie. We are handsome." I had to agree. So I made them stand in front of the piano so I could take a picture. They of course had to take turns taking a picture of me also. I look a little silly and cheesy, oh yeah, and really pregnant!!!!!!!!! (Hopefully my body will be back to normal soon).

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

You are soooo not as big as you tell me you are. And, I agree, that besides Rohne, your boys are the most handsome boys ever!! I love the shirts and ties.

Emily K. said...

Hey, I've tagged you! Read my blog for details. And, really do it this time!!!! I'm still waiting for the last one.

Natali Jolley said...

Your boys really are the most handsome children in the whole entire world! You really look cute too Holl, you don't look super pregnant. Your next little one is sure to be as handsome as the last two. WE LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

To my young daughter,
Old is as old does. I don't know if that really applies, but I didn't feel old until I reached 53.
Is that how old I am?
30 is still really young; you've got alot of good years left in you.
Love, Your old Mom