Thursday, January 31, 2008

Name the boy!!!

Okay. As you all know, this baby is going to be here any day. Needless to say, Shon and I still have not decided on a name. We have talked about quite a few, but we are definitely not set on one. So if any of you have a great name that you are holding back, or a name that you think will go with Shuldberg, please feel free to share. Here are a few that we have been thinking:
Cody, Colten, Landon, Cameron, Ryker, Luke, Sam, Colby (actually, I love this one but Shon doesn't), Owen (I know a little old fashioned but I still like it). So if you think any of these are perfect, let me know. I am up for suggestions. Zack still wants Spiderman so we might use it if we can't decide on anything else.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

I love Cody (wanted to name Rohne that), Ryker, and Luke the best. Rohne's name was actually Luke for like an hour. Colby's not bad either, and I like Owen, our friends, Scott & Kristy's son is Owen.

Emily K. said...

Oh, and by the way, you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen!!!

Natali Jolley said...

I like Ryker too. I've never heard it and I love it a ton. Second favorite is Colten. Third favorite is Spiderman! I don't like Colby tons, just because one of Bryces good friends is Colby. He is a good guy, but I would always think of him when I saw your little one.

Celinda said...

I have pictures on my computer of a grandchild named Dallin. I wonder what happened to him? Oh yes I remember; he turned into a Jake. So you can always try one out and see if it fits, for names can always be changed.
He may have a hard time living up to the name Spiderman and he might get alittle tired of the clothes.