Saturday, February 23, 2008

I wanted to do the husband tag!!

What is his name: Shon Shuldberg

How long have you been married? It will be 11 years in June.

How old is he? 32

Who eats more? Usually Shon, but I sometimes surprise myself.

Who said "I love you" first? Shon did. I think he wanted to say it sooner than he did, but knew he would probably freak me out. But when he did, I was ready and I said it back immediately.

Who is taller? Shon

Who sings better? Me, but Shon has a really good voice but doesn't feel comfortable at all with his abilities. I did get him t sing in church once with me. He wasn't happy at all about it but he did it anyway.

Who is smarter? Shon definitely in most aspects. He pretends to not be as smart as he his, but he is really smart.

Whose temper is worse? Shon wins on this one also. My boys can get me pretty wound up but I am pretty mellow. Shon doesn't lose it very often though.

Who does the laundry? Me, unless he really needs something right then.

Who does the dishes? I think that this one is a tie. Shon is really good about doing them when they need done.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who pays the bills? I mostly do

Who mows the lawn? Shon mostly but I do it also. I actually like mowing the lawn because it is a good workout.

Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but Shon does do it too. He his a really good cook. He cooks breakfast more than me though and it is really good!!!

Who drives when you are together? Shon. I don't think he likes the way I drive.

Who is more stubborn? I'm not sure about that one. Neither of us are very stubborn actually. We are a bit indecisive and we both wish that the other was more opinionated and stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.

Whose parents do you see the most? Shon's. But now that I don't work, we see them a lot less often. But we see some of my family a lot more often then all of his.

Who proposed? Shon. That seems like a long time ago.

Who has more friends? It is probably even. Most of our friends are couples so it equals out.

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants? I would say him and he would probably say me, so who knows.

Now I tag Alison and Janae.




2 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

thanks for the Shon info. I miss you both a lot. I wish I could be there for your baby blessing. I hope you all get feeling better very soon. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Emily K. said...

Ditto to what Nat said.