Monday, February 11, 2008

Mom and Baby arrive at home.





It is so good to have Holly and Cameron home. I went to the hospital to pick them up and I could hardly keep up with Holly getting ready to come home. She was really done with the whole hospital thing. She returned home about 11:30am after completing her 2 hours of discharge homework from the hospital. Children CPR, Prenatal care, How to buckle your baby safely all that Mumbo Jumbo. It is good to have her home will all missed her. We thought we would post pictures of baby at home.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

For the first time, little Cam actually looks tiny in that car seat! I'm glad they are home!

Alison said...

Congrats! He is very cute. Fortunately, he looks more like his mom.

Alison said...

He definately fits in with your family. He is very cute. I'm glad that part is over and you are home. Try and get some sleep.

Natali Jolley said...

Oh my oh my! I look at these pictures and I want to cry. It is just kinda sad for me that I wont be a part in Cameron's life as much as I was with Zack and Tyler. I want to see you all so much. Big sigh! What cute pictures of all your boys.