Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun in the snow!!

We have had so much snow this winter. It is actually the most snow this area has had for quite a few years. It is really a blessing and answers to many prayers so we are definitely not complaining. Hopefully it will give us a good enough snow pack to get this area out of the drought we have been having. Tyler and Zack sure love playing out in it. I was out shoveling and they were frolicking. They made snow angels, buried each other in it and loved running and jumping into the piles that were there from all the shoveling. They decided to dig a hole right by the front door. It was fun, except I had to shovel off the sidewalk and steps again.



They would start on one side of the driveway and run and land on the big piles and then slide down the other side. Most of the time they had to start 3 or 4 times because they would slip and fall on the driveway. It just made them laugh really hard.
(I really wanted to shovel the drive to see if it would put into labor, but it didn't work. It just made me tired. )

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

Wow, there is a lot of snow!! You weren't joking. Cute boys. I'm glad they had fun, but sorry it didn't do much for you. Soon, though.

Natali Jolley said...

I would have loved to play in the snow with your boys. The snow still gets me excited sometimes. Not when I have to drive in it though. Well, here it goes Holly. A NEW BABY IN THE MORROW!