Thursday, June 12, 2008

T-ball and other stuff...

This is what Cameron looks like most of the time. He always has his hands in his mouth so he drools and is wet most of the time. His whole hand fits in his mouth just right.


Tyler started T-ball last week. This is his second year playing. I play Volleyball with his coach Hayley. She is a fun coach for all the boys. He was with some of the same kids last year but they go to different schools so they usually don't see each other but they have fun. Tyler really likes to play. But the other day he asked me when he could play "real" baseball. I didn't understand at first but then I got that he meant without a tee. He thinks he is old enough to do it without and he is actually a pretty good little hitter. Next year he will get to play "real" baseball.
Zack just likes to go play on the playground at the games. We have sure had to bundle up for all the games, though. Summer hasn't quite made it here yet.


The tournament for the Volleyball league I have been on is next week. I have really had fun. It has been so long since I have played, but I remember that I really like to. Improvement and some exercise are what I was going for and I think that that has happened. We played against a team on Monday that was really good. I think that shortest on the team is probably 5'8". Most are about 6' and played college ball. They are amazing. Last time we played them, we pretty much got clobbered and a couple girls on our team got hit in the face pretty hard. This time we stayed with them pretty darn well. I was quite impressed with us. And we had a lot of fun. Sorry I don't have any pictures of us. Maybe Shon will takes some next week in the tournament.

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

Gosh, Ty is a handsome boy!! He looks so good with his hat on backwards in the team picture. He is going to be a heartbreaker that kid. And, Cam, I can't even begin to say. Those boys have some good genes!!

Natali Jolley said...

I cant believe it is still cold in Idaho. Wow. I diddo Emmers comment about how cute your boys are. I hope Ty's Party when well. I love you all, have a wonderful day.