Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged...........by Emily

I have been tagged a couple of times and I have forgotten to respond. It is because there is so little exciting about me!! But, here goes...

The player list 8 random facts/habits about themselves

1. I am not a morning person at all. If I could stay in bed until 10:00 or so, I would love it. Every night before I go to bed, I think that I will get up, feed Cameron, get ready for the day and have my house picked up by 9:00. But everyday, that doesn't happen because I can't seem to get my motors running.

2. I love baby stuff. Every time I am in a store, I have to go to the baby aisle and just look around. I have a baby now but he doesn't like a pacifier, doesn't need a bottle and doesn't really need too much right now. I look anyway.

3. Pizza is my favorite food!! I could eat it everyday.

4. I Don't like to do laundry at all!!

5. I usually cut my own hair. Yes, I am a stylist but I should really have someone else cut it. But when I have someone else do it, I usually tweak it a little. Shon should hide the scissors from me!!

6. I have finally kicked my nail biting habit that I have had most of my life!!

7. I am a hair stylist that doesn't color their hair. I think it is more out of laziness, but I can't remember the last time I colored it. I used to all the time.

8. I have completely run out of facts or random things.

I tag my friend Emily, Alison, Janae, and Claudia and whoever else wants to.

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

See, that wasn't too hard Holl! I liked all your facts, even if I did know all of them about you. You're a great hair cutter, and colorer, and I wish I could get my hair cut and colored!! I don't think I really knew that your favorite food was pizza. I guess I didn't know what your favorite food was at all. Pizza is good.

TomandEmily said...

I'll get to doing this, at some point. Hopefully sooner than later.