Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Mr. Mischief

This is what I found when I walked into the kitchen the morning after my birthday. I guess that he loved the chocolate cake as much as I did. He just kept saying "Cake, yum. Cake, yum!"

Actually, things like this happen often with this kid. He gets into things all the time. He went through a phase of putting things in the toilet. Thank Heavens he is over that one. (The DSI in the toilet was when I about lost it. I don't know if I have been quite that mad before). Now that he is a little older and can reach the table and countertops, I really have to be careful about what I leave up there. And he loves knives right now. So we try very hard to be careful. He sure can be a trouble maker, but he really has a very cute personality.

I am taking his into a Ear, Nose and Throat guy this week because he has gotten so many ear infections. The pediatrician thinks he may need tubes. Ty and Zack didn't ever go through this so I am a little nervous. But I would sure love it if he didn't have to go through all these ear infections with sleepless nights and darn antibiotics. Wis us luck!!

6 comments:

Collette said...

Cameron and Corbin would be great friends! Corbin is Mr. Mischief as well. Nothing is sacred with that kid. He has thrown my cell phone and keys away (or hidden them somewhere in our house that only he knows where they are).
How can you get mad at Cameron's little face. So cute and chocolaty!!

PS. Happy late birthday!

Emily K. said...

He sure is a cute, little trouble maker!! What a kid!! I hope the ENT helps you out a little with those ears. Good luck with the tubes. It may be scarey, but, they can only help him, right?

TomandEmily said...

Stinkin adorable little Mr.

Alison said...

Sick kids are no fun...luck!

jennywren said...

Love your new blog look! :) I totally hear ya on the mischief-makers. We have one at our house as well--what is it with 2 year olds and knives?? SHEESH. Our two oldest had to have tubes as well, but it's amazing the difference it makes. Good luck!

Celinda said...

In those pictures his little face looks so much like your's did. Cameron's is rounder but there is something that shouts "Holly" to me.

What fun it will be for your family to someday look back on these blogs! It is worth the time we spent sitting at the computer.