Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I know it has been a while....

So I haven't done anything on this blog for a while, I know. Have you ever had times when not much is going on except life and you don't feel very excited? And sometimes it feels like you don't have a lot of motivation for much? That is how I have been the last little while. Life is fine and nothing is bad, just nothing too exciting. I am sure that it is because of me and my attitude, but that is how I have felt. But when I think about it, we have done some fun things. So I guess I will just feel you in on a few of our happenings.

Tyler had his Kindergarten Graduation Celebration. The two morning classes performed the songs that they learned this year in music. It was really cute. Tyler is one of the tallest in his class so he was on the back row, which is probably good because he is kind of shy and doesn't like to draw attention to himself. Then the teacher got up and gave them each a diploma. What a fun time. It is amazing that he is just growing up and how much he knows. Very fun.



Don't they all look so excited! This is right after they got their diplomas.

Tyler has been playing soccer for the last couple months. I always seem to get to the game without my camera. He has sure enjoyed it. His team is just boys and they are all pretty darn good athletes. Some of the boys have played for 4 seasons so they know pretty much what they are doing. This is Tyler's 2nd season. Our friend Tom is their coach and he is great!! All the boys love him. It has been really fun.


Emily and Elie all bundled up. This was just last Thursday and it was sooo cold. Spring soccer in Idaho. What do we expect, right?


Tyler is the one in dark red that just kicked the ball. This game he scored a goal. His first goal ever. It was very exciting. We had actually told him that when he scored a goal, we would take him to McDonald's for a happy meal. So that is where we headed after the game. Tom and Emily came with us and all the kids had a blast. Hurray, Tyler!!


We had a fun weekend a while ago. Shon got a call from his friend Travis with an invite to a Jazz game. It just happened to be game six of the playoffs so we couldn't turn it down. We left the older boys with Grandma Shuldberg and took Cameron with us. I know what you are probably thinking, "Wasn't that the game that put the Jazz out?" Yes, it was. But we still had fun. I left the darn camera in my suitcase so I have no proof that we were there. This picture is of Cameron in the hotel that we stayed in that night. His first Jazz game and first hotel stay. What a night!! (he did extremely well, I was so proud of him.)

This is Tyler's graduation. I couldn't get very close so you can't see the kids but this is what they sound like. (I actually posted this to see if I figured out how to do videos with my camera and put them on here. I did it so hopefully you will see more videos from me!)

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Hooray for the video, and finally something for me to look at. I have missed you in the blogging world!! I know that you have been sick, and unmotivated, but that's no excuse! I like all the boring stuff too. Cameron is getting so big, I feel like I don't recognize him any more. Thank you for the post. I hope you start feeling better soon, and know that you can always call me, and cry, vent, or just plain talk whenever you want. Talking to my sisters and mom on the phone always seems to lift my spirits.

Natali Jolley said...

Good job with the video Holl. All those pictures are just priceless. I really don't know what to say, so that is all you get.

TomandEmily said...

I'm so lucky to be able to spend time with you. Thank you so much for all you do for me, I could never express how much I appreciate you. I see Cameron quite frequently but he's just in that stage that he's changing and growing so much.