Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life

Things have been pretty good around our place. Nothing too exciting but nothing horrible either. Just life. The boys have caught a cold somewhere. Tyler has had it since Monday but has still been pretty much himself. Now Zack has it and it seems to be effecting him the same way. They sure cough a lot. I just put Cameron down and he was coughing and sneezing and blowing snot out of his nose, so I think he has it too. I hope that it doesn't get too bad.

It is snowing today. It started yesterday and hasn't really stopped. I feel a little depressed about it. Sunday and Monday were so nice. We spent a lot of time outside. I even got a sunburn. Now we have snow again. I just want it to be nice outside!!

Tyler has been playing soccer and it has been fun. I would post pictures but I don't have any because I keep forgetting to take my camera to the games. I think that he is having fun. But we need to figure out how to get him to be more aggresive. I thought that he would never have a problem with that but he does. He really likes to run and fall on the ground. I think that diving on the ground is his favorite part.

I have been playing volleyball lately. My friend Emily told me that a bunch of people play at a stake center close by so I have been going. I also play with Emily on a league on Monday nights. It is weird to play because I haven't played for so long. And I always loved to play but was never very great at it. But it is fun and good exercise. And it has been fun to do something outside of the house for a change.

Shon is pretty good. He kind of has the cold too and isn't feeling 100%. But still going to work. Work has been a little stressful but fine. His calling is busy but has been great. He is such a hard worker. I am so proud of him.

Sorry is this is boring. This is what is going on in life. Life is good!!

3 comments:

TomandEmily said...

It's good to have life boring sometimes, it gives us a break. I'm sure glad you're enjoying playing volleyball, I'm glad you are able to come and want to.

Natali Jolley said...

Sometimes it's best to have nothing really going on worth note. A little slow down is always nice! I think shon is a real hard worker too! good job to you all, volleyball, soccer, colds, and all.

Emily K. said...

Oh, I'm sorry that little Cam has a cold. I hope he doesn't get too bad. Our lives are just as boring, but I loved reading your update. We don't always have to put pictures up to make it interesting. We miss you guys so much. I am so glad that you are doing something active, and that you have a good friend like Emily. It makes me sad that I couldn't be the Emily there with you, but I sure am glad you have her. You have needed to do something for yourself, and I'm glad you now have an avenue. I agree with Nat, that your husband is a hard worker. We are lucky that our in-laws taught their sons how to work.