Friday, May 9, 2008

Stuff and a funny story

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been kind of busy with just stuff. I have been going to Ty's school everyday to help out with teacher appreciation week and he has thought that it has been grand. Zack loves it too because he gets to do puzzles and things. Today I was there for about 3 hours and he was so done. But Ty has really loved it.

We are getting over our sick. The lingering coughs are annoying, but everyone if feeling much better. Tonight Shon and I are going to Rexburg for an employee appreciation dinner for his company. Grandma Shuldberg is very excited because she gets the boys. The older two are going to have a sleepover and are very excited. I think that they miss me going to work because now they don't see their grandparents as often. I know the grandparents miss them a lot.

Here are just a few cute pictures.


Zack had a fever for about three days. This day he didn't do much but lay around. I came up stairs and he had made a little bed for himself on the couch and zonked out. Notice he still has his jammies on. I don't think he took them off for three days, they are his favorite.
Cameron loves to sit up lately. I sit him in the joint of the couch and he gets so proud of himself that he is sitting up. I love this face. It is as if he is saying "Look how big I am!"

So this is my funny story: Last night Shon and I both had to go to Enrichment at the church so the boys were going with us to play in the nursery. I was feeding Cameron on the couch and told Zack to go change his clothes so we could go. When he came up the stairs, I could hear him walking slowly and kind of giggling. As he came up, he was backwards walking up. As I looked, he had his shirt and pants on backwards. It caught me as so funny I couldn't help but start laughing. He then laughed and said "I am backwards boy!" I laughed pretty hard. Then Tyler noticed what he was doing and he went downstairs, switched his shirt backwards and then he walked up the stairs backwards. I could hardly feed Cameron I was laughing so hard. Sometimes I wonder how they come up with these ideas!!

3 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

I laughed so very hard at that story. I can just imagine the whole thing happening! What imaginative children you have these days. Cameron is about the cutest baby in the universe and his little smile makes me wanna die.

Celinda said...

How fortunate those boys are to have a mother who will take the time to laugh with them. Cameron is growing and what a cute boy!

Emily K. said...

I realized that I didn't comment on this one! Sorry. I look at it like 3 times a day because I cannot get over how cute Cameron is, and how clever Ty and Zacky are. I love those boys!!!!