Friday, May 30, 2008

Just some cute kids

Zack brought me this black glove the other day and wanted to wear it. It is actually one of my gloves I use when I am coloring hair. But he said it was his working glove. So I put it on him and went on with what I was doing. I came upstairs a little while later and he had a bunch of cooking utinsels out and was stirring up a batch of something. It was just so cute. He even had the Hamblin Family cookbook out to the side of him. I think he entertained himself for about 2 hours then again later in the day. It was just really cute. I am still finding utinsels around my house.

Cameron loves his bouncer. He will stay and play in it for quite a while. I was doing the dishes and he was having quite the conversation with the little spiders on it. But of course as soon as I got the camera, he stopped talking. He was still pretty cute so I thought I would show you all. Sorry my voice is so weird. I have had quite a cold.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Oh, thank you for the wonderful video. He is the cutest little kid ever, even if he didn't show us his talking abilities. I love it when kids get creative, and play with something that keeps their attention for so long. Keep trying the video. I bet one of these days, Cam will talk to us.

Celinda said...

Oh Holly, thank you for the video! It makes me want to just reach in and give him a hug, but technology, even with its amazing advancments, hasn't made that possible yet. We hope to be able to give him and all of you a real hug soon.

Celinda said...

Zack, your Grandma Hamblin thinks you are a very cute, smart, and creative young chef. Next time I see you will you show me your cooking skills? I love you.