Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our little thumb sucker!

I have always loved pacifiers. With Zack ad Tyler, it wasn't an issue because they just took them fine and I was so glad. So when I had Cameron, I had a few different kinds of pacifiers to try. In the hospital, he took one pretty well. When we came home he did a little. But as he has gotten older, we have come to realize he just doesn't like them. But he sure likes him thumb. Shon and I both were thumb suckers and we both know it is a hard habit to break so we haven't been thrilled with his choice, but it sure is cute!! He puts himself to sleep and stays asleep all night no less, so I won't complain. He is such a sweet boy!!!!


This is the face that I get when I try to take his picture. He was laughing and smiling like crazy just seconds before this. But I pull out the camera and he is enthralled.

3 comments:

TomandEmily said...

Such a cute little guy!!

Natali Jolley said...

my thumb was my best comfort until my darling pig came along. I turned out pretty good and my teeth are actually just fine, so . . . I think it is cute as a button! Tyler is such a proud Big Brother, I can't wait to see you all!

Emily K. said...

You're right, how can you condemn something that is just so cute? The picture of him almost falling asleep with it in just melts your heart. I miss you all so much already!! He is probably the cutest baby on the planet at this minute. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. I am glad he is such a good boy for you. Putting himself to sleep, and sleeping all night? Fabulous!!!!