Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Melt your heart...




Cameron is really getting to know all of us and the boys love to make him smile. He is really making eye contact really well, and the older boys love to talk to him and hold him and he loves it too. I can't believe I captured this smile!!!
I don't know if you can tell great in these pictures but Cameron is growing like crazy. Tyler calls him little fat cheeks and pinches them. Cameron actually has a cold and I could tell he hasn't felt good today. I always get so worried but I am sure he is okay. He hasn't really been himself today, but he sure loved it when Zack held him. He smiled a ton.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Wow, that really does melt your heart! He is too darn cute!! He will always look up to his two great older brothers. I'm glad they love him so much too. I hope he starts feeling better. It's so sad when little ones get sick. But, mostly, it's harder on you than it is for them. You have done your best to keep him well, Hol, I know that. MAN, I wish I could see him, and hold him, and snuggle him. My arms ache, really, ache for him.

Natali Jolley said...

Oh my goodness. That is the biggest smile I have ever seen a little boy make. I can't believe that you got that on camera either. He does look big! I hope that his cold doesn't last very long and that he is feeling up to snuff in a few days.

Celinda said...

My heart will never be the same! That was enough to make a Grandma smile through her tears of lonliness.