Monday, March 17, 2008

Sliding


Being a kid was so fun and kids can be clever in finding ways to have fun. Now I know that everyone has tried sliding down the stairs on something before. Pillows, blankets, couch cushions, all work well. But m kids found something that works great. These are air mattresses with a sleeping bag attached. Now I know that it was against my better judgement to let them do this but it was so fun. They slid down really fast. It could last for hours and hours.

These little gems are so great. Emily had one for Taylee once when the stayed here and my boys thought it was way cool. So I saw these on sale at Sam's Club and got them. They work great for traveling and aren't hard to blow up and put away. And every once in a while, we just blow them up and let the boys sleep with them on their beds for fun.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

Remember when we used to do this in our sleeping bags at our old house? It was so fun! And, we never had any major accidents that I remember. Their beds are great, and seemed to stand up pretty well, then, huh!

Kristie Taylor said...

Ha Ha.... That is so very cute!! We have and old twin sized mattress that we put on the stairs and pile a bunch of blankets and pillows at the bottom and then give cameran a really slippery coat or jacket and she slides down it for hours and hours. We help her of course, because she gets going really fast. I used to have some videos and pics of it I will have to try to find them.

I also remember sliding down the stairs at your old house in mt view with whitney and ashley.

Natali Jolley said...

They look like they are having a blast. Those were some very great past times sliding down stairs. Those mattresses are really fun too!

Celinda said...

What a great mom!