Monday, March 31, 2008

Whitney's recital

On Saturday, Whitney had her first recital. She has to take private lessons from a voice coach for her major. This recital was all of the students of this voice coach. When the recital started, I was entertained. Her turn was near the end though. She sang one song in English and one in another language. I could hardly believe my ears when she started singing. I knew that she was good, but she was actually mesmerizing. No nerves at all could I detect. She looked totally relaxed and in character. Listening to the others I was sometimes impressed, sometimes not, but when she started, I was blown away. I had a hard time believing this was my little sister. By far the best one, even if I am a little biased. Wow, she is amazing. I am so glad that she decided to stick with Performing Arts. Not only does she love it, but she is so talented. Wow, again!!! I am so proud of her.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I wish I could have heard her. She did look so pretty. Thanks for the post.

Natali Jolley said...

Bubberoo is the best in the whole family and she amazes me every time I hear her too. I am sure she was so happy to have family there to watch her perform.

Celinda said...

I am so happy that you could go to Whitney's recital. Thank you for going and thank you for posting the results and the picture.